Saturday, July 28, 2007

ON AIR!...soon




Yes, yours truly held an impromptu, and totally guerilla show today at Timeless Underground.  For the three people there, it was great lol  Yes, many of you were expecting to hear yours truly tonight on Radio Riel...but sadly, it's not to be.  The show will be held in a PG sim, and let's face it, The Rane Man ain't PG (just read my comments further down regarding Live Free or Die Sof--er, Hard...)

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I try to be the next Howard Stern...the polar opposite actually.  But I'm ME, and I need to be ME when people first hear me.  Hopefully Gabs will give me a few hours to really shine, and even if it's the first and last time, I promise nothing short of an extravaganza.

Stay tuned, and be sure to check out Radio Riel's newest DJ, Dia, tonight at 7:15SLT!

***On a side note, I'm a big believer that pictures in blog posts in no way need to be relevant to the topic covered.

No comments: