Saturday, August 25, 2007

And the rave goes on...





WOO!

Last night Radio Riel was rocked to its very foundation as yours truly DJ'ed over at The Rock Factory!  For the first time in my short Radio Riel career, DJ Gabi cut the strings and let me hold the show on my own.  The party went from 7-9:30 SLT, cus you know The Rane Man can't leave without an encore or two, and a great time was had by all (natch).  

A big thanks to Moxie for her hosting services!  Being a host isn't easy, but really helps the DJ a lot.  When you're focused on your playlist and making sure everything's coming through nice and clear, you really can't be distracted by a dozen or so TP requests.  Worst of all, you have no way of greeting people that arrive, or helping them dance.  For that reason, and about a dozen more, a host is an invaluable resource.

My next scheduled Rock Factory show will be Sept. 28th, hope I see you all there!

No comments: