Friday, August 17, 2007

Second Skin...




Yours truly had a little work done with a bit of help from the Moxster.  New hair, new skin, new walk--new man?

Amazingly, that same night we also became DJ Sidea's #1 fans.  That's the great thing about SL; you never know what to expect next.  You venture into a sim expecting one thing, and wham, you get a complete 180 and wind up having a blast regardless.  

A lot of folks have asked how I could enter SL, and after such little time go so far.  Well, yes, money helps.  Having a RL job and the ability to shell out a bit to buy the finer things in SL is nice, but it's definitely not required.  Like with RL, a little initiative goes a long way, only here it's even easier.  In RL my skills as a DJ would most likely be considered subpar (shoot, I couldn't create a decent playlist to save my life), but in SL I can really shine and work the crowd.  And in just a few months I've gone from listener to full-blown DJ, at both Timeless Underground as well as Radio Riel!

What else is there to say?

WOO!

No comments: